MENU

Slide

Ebay loots from HK!

Sunday, August 22, 2010



IMG_2748


Ordered a bunch of stuff from ebay last week,
shampoo.. handcream.. eyedrop.. concealers.. lipbalms..



I'm such a fan of lipbalms!
I know it's crazy but i have 8 different tubes of lipbalms that i'm using currently,
You need lipbalms of different textures on different occasion
just like you need different clothes for different occasions!

Sometimes on hot days i wanna use something more minty & fresh..
Sometimes i need something light but hydrating to layer under the lipstick..
Sometimes i just want to go lipstick/lipgloss-less so i want a lipbalm
with more SHINE and slightly TINTED so my lips don't look pale!

So how? Now you know why i need so many right?!
Sigh, it's so easy to earn a lady's moolahs.





#01 loot from Hong Kong
I got a product from the highly raved haircare range Shiseido Tsubaki!


IMG_2744

It's from the latest hair care series, as known as the "Gold Tsubaki"
designed for scalp care and it's only available in Japan!

I thought it was like a hair massaging oil when i ordered it, but turned out to be an Extra Cleansing Shampoo instead, never tried such a product before!





Why do we need an Extra Cleansing Shampoo?
I guess it's the same logic as using a deep cleansing mask?
For people like me who often use hairspray/wax/styling products
may find this product useful to really clear out all the gunk in our hair.

I mean, hair wax is so damn bloody hard to wash off,
I'm sure sometimes there will be residue right?!
It's really EXTRA CLEANSING so you only use this product once a week.

my hair was really SQUEAKY CLEAN
after using this shampoo, maybe a wee bit TOOOOO squeaky clean,
I HAVE to use a conditioner after using this product,
people with dry hair might not want to try this product thou.




Picnik collage


You know how some people prefer sweet candies + a TOUCH of mint
over STRONG mint?

This shampoo is like the citrus with a touch of mint candy to me,
it's formulated to be just SLIGHTLY cooling,
rather than shampoos like Head & Shoulders shampoo. I hate it!!! It's like.. SCALP FREEZING!
(haha i don't know a better way of phrasing it but you get the drift..)


And it has high purity camillia oil extract in it and it smells SO YUMMY!
Plus i think my hair has more bounce in it after i used this shampoo.
so overall, it's a GOOD BUY!





#02 loot from HK
Shiseido Rosarium Rose Hand Cream


IMG_2746

I was in search of a new hand cream, that is hydrating but not oily!
I think i'm old already, nowadays if I never apply hand cream
my hands will feel very uncomfy, I need that layer of protection!!!





The Shiseido Rosarium range is also only available in Japan,
But do you know what made me GRAB this product at the first glance?

Check out their official website:
http://www.shiseido.co.jp/baraen/index.htm
KAWAAAAAAAAAAII, saw the web and i knew i was gonna get the product.
I'm such a sucker, hahahahahahah!







It contains the essence of 7, SEVEN different species of roses!
and it contains hyaluronic acid, collagen, it's my favourite.

It has totally earn it's spot by my desktop monitor!
(that's where all my supplements, body moisturizers are,
I'm always camping infront of my desktop.. so naturally
i will see it everyday and remember to use them!)

I love how luxurious the rose scent is,
it has beaten my once-favourited handcream which is the Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater handcream!

You know how some creams smells too strong and unnatural?
This one DOESN'T, it's really heavenly and just enough so that you feel oh-so-pampered.
The texture is thick & hydrating but yet not sticky and absorbs REALLY quickly.





Ahhh, so i've shared my recent good buys.. time for you to share yours!


IMG_3015


Qn of the day: What's the BEST BEAUTY PRODUCT you've ever bought?
Leave a comment to share! (:


No comments: